Be part of a safe and caring community
The moment you step foot inside Northern Community Retirement Village you’ll notice a real sense of community and we know that within no time at all you will feel at home.
✓ Develop new friendships and informal care networks
✓ Feel safe in a secure living environment
✓ Get involved in a variety of social activities and groups
The experience of living in the Northern Community Residential Village is one of tranquillity and friendship.
Once your family has grown up and moved away, managing a traditional home block can become onerous or difficult. If you love to garden, you can still enjoy it at the Northern Community Residential Village’s Community Garden, without having to maintain a large block.
Our facilities and amenities have been designed especially for your enjoyment, so you can spend more time doing the things you love. Some of these include:
- A bus service between the village and major shopping centres nearby. The Northern Community Residential Village is the only residential village in South Australia with its own buses.
- Large community garden
- Secure, monitored entry and exit
- 24-hour emergency telephone assistance
- Large, licensed community venue
- Highly active social club
- Independently elected residents committee
- Multiple outdoor BBQ areas, free for resident use
- Park, gazebo and recreation areas.
Our Social Club regularly organise a range of activities and events for residents to participate in. From Bingo and arts and craft afternoons – there is something for everyone.
At Northern Community Residential Village we understand how important it is to feel safe and secure in your living environment, that is why we have an onsite village manager who is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We recognise the important role that pets play in the lives of many people. Residents are allowed pets provided that prior consent has been obtained from the Village Manager.
Management consent is entirely discretionary and will take into regard the type, size, potential noise and risk associated with the pet.