Facilities and services
The Northern Community Residential Village has a stunning range of facilities and services. Some of these include:
- A bus service between the village and major shopping centres nearby. The Northern Community Residential Village is the only residential village in South Australia with its own buses.
- Large community garden
- Secure, monitored entry and exit
- On-site village managers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 24-hour, on-site emergency telephone assistance
- Free, secure caravan and trailer storage on-site
- Large, licensed community venue
- Highly active social club
- Independently elected residents committee
- Multiple outdoor BBQ areas, free for resident use
- Park, gazebo and recreation areas.
The facilities and services are continually developed at the village. Current plans exist to incorporate:
- Additional reserve areas
- Walking trails.